POPtions! is your personalized premium popcorn place. We pop to please and are committed to providing flavorful popcorn products and superior customer service. Your personal satisfaction is assured - mind, body and kernel. That is the POPtions! promise, and it's a mouthful.
Please note:-We recommend that POPtions! Popcorn be
eaten within 20 days of ordering. We cannot guarantee freshness beyond
20 days. Remember, popcorn is a perishable product and we do not use
preservatives! Please see recommendations to keep your popcorn fresh below, in our Product/Product Care section.
If for any reason, you are dissatisfied with the quality of our service or products, simply call us at 888-649-7677.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
FYI-Our free shipping offer cannot be combined with any other voucher, coupon or offer. Thus, if you're using a Groupon/Living Social/AmazonLocal/Google or similar voucher, your order is not eligible for free shipping. Make sure to enter the free shipping code in the "apply coupon code" box on the Your Cart page. Minimum purchase of $55 to qualify. All free shipping orders will ship via FedEx SmartPost (6-8 days transit).
Please note: There is a maximum of two tins per order for this free shipping offer. Corporate bulk orders are not eligible for free shipping.
ORDERING ON OUR WEBSITE
1. Our website is secure. It is hosted by Volusion, one of the industry leaders in ecommerce. It has a SSL secure site certification.
2. If you have a coupon code or a Groupon/Living Social/Amazon number or letter code, you enter it during the checkout process. On the checkout page there is a box to fill out with your code. Enter it by TYPING in the code (DO NOT CUT AND PASTE),and hit the apply button.
3. There is a limit of one coupon or Groupon/Living Social/Amazon coupon per order.
4. Social media coupons cannot be used for E-Gift Certificate purchases.
5. There is a limit of one recipient address per order. We cannot process multiple recipients addresses on an order. Each recipient must have a separate order.
6. We cannot customize flavor choices in our Three Way Tins. You are limited to the choices available on our website. If you're partial to a particular flavor, we suggest you order it as a single flavor tin.
7. Your best value is the 3.5 gallon tin. It holds 75% more product than the 2 gallon tin, and costs $10-$15 more. More POP for your buck!
8. Individual serving bags are available in store only. Bags are not available online.
9. During checkout, you will be asked if you wish to include a gift message. If so, please fill out your message in the indicated field. Make certain to sign your message so your recipient knows who it's from! Your gift message will be attached to the lid of the tin. If the gift message is not filled out, your gift will ship anonymously.
10. On the checkout page where you enter billing and address information, you have the opportunity to select a tin lid label from the drop down menu; Happy Birthday, Congratulations, Get Well Soon, Happy Holidays, etc. If you do not select a lid label, your tin will be labeled with our POPtions label.
checkout you will be required to select a w/e ship date; we will do our
best to ship as close as possible to your request.
If you wish you order to be delivered on a specific date
(i.e. birthday), you MUST choose FedEx 2 Day or FedEx Overnight Air
delivery during checkout and then specify weekday delivery date in the
Order Comments box during checkout.
If you select the in store pickup option, please
indicate the date you wish to pick up your order in the Order Comments
box found at the bottom of the final checkout page, where the bill to
information is filled out. Please note that for all
in store orders, we are required by the State of Missouri to collect
additional sales tax on the value of any voucher redeemed (Groupon,
Living Social, Amazon, etc.) with your order, whether order is placed
online or in our store.
12. Please make certain to complete the recipient address information carefully. We cannot be held accountable for incorrect address information and cannot change the delivery information once the order has been placed.
13. We cannot cancel an order once it has been placed.
14. We only accept payment with credit or debit card. We accept all major credit cards.
15. My order/Credit Card won't process even though my information is all correct. Why is that? We recently increased our security system to demand a positive AVS
match. AVS basically matches the billing address information provided by
the cardholder with their billing address on file at the bank that
issued the credit card. The AVS response code is then sent out and
depending if the code is accepted or rejected, the transaction is
accepted or rejected. Sometimes, you might need to contact your credit
card company to correct your AVS information to match.
16. We do not include a receipt with your order, since the majority of orders are gifts. If you wish to print a receipt, access your order on our website, and click on "invoice" and then the print button.
SOCIAL MEDIA COUPON INFORMATION
Thanks for purchasing a social media coupon! We appreciate you shopping with us.
Here are a few things you'll need to know about using your online coupon.
1. There is a limit of one coupon per online order. Your social media coupon cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or gift certificate.
2. There is a limit of one per individual, family and/or group per store visit.
3. If you purchased more than one online coupon, they must be used individually on separate orders.
4. Your coupon can only be redeemed online (with the exception of a Groupon purchased in St Louis that is designated as redeemable in our store). Sorry, no phone orders.
5. Social media coupons cannot be used for E-Gift Certificate purchases.
6. We cannot customize flavor choices in our Three Way Tins.
You are limited to the choices available on our website. If you're
partial to a particular flavor, we suggest you order it as a single
7. Individual serving bags are available in store only. Not available online.
8. If you know who you will be sending gifts to for a holiday, we urge you to place your order as soon as you can. This helps us forecast our production schedule. During the checkout process, you can complete the order comments section with special instructions. We will do our best to honor your request.
9. During the checkout process on the order page, you will see a coupon code box to enter your online coupon number. Type coupon number or letter code exactly
as it appears; please do not cut and paste. Include any dashes in the
number. Then hit apply. The online coupon reduction will now appear in
the shopping cart.
10. Please pay attention to the "fine print" details on your online coupon. These details will help you understand all the particulars that are unique to your coupon.
11. Enjoy your shopping experience!
If you have any questions, or need help shopping on our website, please
feel free to contact us at 1.888.649.7677 or at
PRODUCT/PRODUCT CARE/REFUNDS/ALLERGY INFORMATION
1. We do not use genetically modified corn seed-we only use non-GMO popcorn kernels. We do not have nutritional analysis of our products at this time.
2. We use coconut oil (0 trans-fat) to pop our popcorn. Savory, spicy, and cheese flavors also use canola oil (0 trans-fat).
3. All of our products are gluten free, with the exception of Oreo Crush.
4. Nut allergies-Nuts
and nut oils are used in some of our handcrafted creations. Therefore,
we cannot guarantee against cross-contamination. Please exercise
5. Our products are packed in a plastic bag with a desiccant and sealed and placed in either a 2 gallon or 3.5 gallon tin. Then the tin lid is sealed to the tin with a heat shrinkable band. Keep the tin sealed and closed until you are ready to eat it. This will help maintain freshness. We recommend that POPtions popcorn be eaten within 20 days of ordering. We cannot guarantee freshness beyond 20 days. Remember, popcorn is a perishable product and we do not use preservatives!
6. Once you finish snacking on POPtions, we recommend that you repack the product in air tight containers and keep at room temperature. Do not leave POPtions popcorn outdoors. Do not refrigerate, freeze, reheat or microwave our product. It is important to keep heat and humidity away from popcorn to maintain freshness.
7. Simply stated, the best way to take care of popcorn is much the same as you would take care of a loaf of bread to prevent it from getting stale; don't leave it out too long, repackage and seal it when finished and don't leave it exposed to the elements!
8. We cannot offer a refund or exchange due to the customer not "liking" the taste of a particular flavor; so be sure to order a flavor that you're familiar with, or have enjoyed before. Many of our flavors are unique and unusual so if you're adventurous, order and enjoy! Or if you're a traditionalist, we have the tried and true flavors for you to enjoy.
9. Refunds-We do not offer refunds-store credit only. There are no refunds or credits for shipping & handling.