FREE SHIPPING OFFER
FYI-Our free shipping offer cannot
be combined with any other voucher, coupon or offer. If you're using a Groupon/Living Social/AmazonLocal/Google or similar voucher, your order
not eligible for free shipping. Make sure to enter the free shipping code in the "apply coupon code" box on the Your Cart page. Minimum purchase of $50 to qualify. All free shipping orders will ship via FedEx SmartPost (3 to 8 business days in transit).
Please note:There is a maximum of three tins per order for this free shipping offer. Corporate bulk orders are not eligible for free shipping.
1. Your order will be shipped via FedEx Ground or FedEx SmartPost. POPtions uses FedEx exclusively. FedEx Ground/Home Delivery takes from 1 to 5 days, not counting the day it is shipped. FedEx SmartPost takes 3 to 8 days, not counting the day it is shipped. The final delivery step for SmartPost is handled by USPS.
FedEx Ground delivers to business addresses Monday thru Friday and to
home addresses Tuesday thru Saturday. Signature is not required.
3. FedEx Ground does not deliver to a PO Box. Street address only. Select FedEx SmartPost for deliveries to a PO Box.
4. We only ship to Continental US addresses. We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii or overseas.
5. We cannot ship to an APO address or FPO address. We are unable to guarantee freshness of product shipping to APO/FPO.
6. During checkout you will be required to select a w/e ship date; we will do our best to ship as close as possible to your request. Please take into account the potential for delivery delays caused by inclement weather or Acts of God, particularly around Christmas and Valentine's Day. We, nor FedEx cannot be held accountable for these type of delays. Therefore we recommend that you build in a cushion when you select the w/e ship date during checkout. We recommend that you play it safe and elect to ship your order the week prior to Christmas, Valentine's Day, Birthday or other special ocassion, rather than the week of.
If you wish you order to be delivered on a specific date (i.e. birthday), you MUST choose FedEx 2 Day or FedEx Overnight Air delivery during checkout and then specify weekday delivery date in the Order Comments box during checkout.
If you select the in store pickup option, please indicate the date you wish to pick up your order in the Order Comments box found at the bottom of the final checkout page, where the bill to information is filled out. Please note that for all in store orders, we are required by the State of Missouri to collect additional sales tax on the value of any voucher redeemed (Groupon, Living Social, Amazon, etc.) with your order, whether order is placed online or in our store.
is highly recommended that, if possible, you elect to have your order
shipped to a business address. That way, your order will be delivered
immediately indoors, and not run the risk of being left outdoors exposed
to the elements. Rain, heat and humidity are the arch enemy of popcorn!
8. We reserve the right to ship your order a little earlier or later than requested, should the forecast indicate hot weather; we avoid shipping orders when it is too hot and will ship "around" hot weather. We will hold shipping your order until it's cool enough if you've ordered a chocolate flavor
and the temperature is too warm here in St Louis. Once it gets cool
enough, it will ship.
strongly recommend that if you live in a very warm climate (Florida,
Southwest, etc.) that you delay ordering any chocolate flavor(s) unless
it is cool enough to avoid melting. Due to the high volume of orders, we
cannot check the temperature in each destination city for each order.
9. If you know who you will be sending gifts to for the holidays, we urge you to place your order as soon as you can. This helps us forecast our production schedule.
During the checkout process, you can complete the order comments
section with special instructions; i.e. during which week you would
like your order delivered-
last ship date for special request shipping is w/e Dec. 20th. We will do our best to honor your request. If no special instructions are included with your order, we will ship your order as soon as possible.
10. We strive to ship orders within three to four days of placement.
Occasionally, due to heavy order placement, particularly after a social media voucher offer, your order may take 5-7 days to ship your order. During the holiday season, it make take up to a week to
ship your order-keep in mind that we "pop" to order!
11. When we become aware of severe weather conditions (such as snowstorms, etc.), we reserve the right to ship your order earlier than the requested w/e date, so that your order will arrive as close to on time as possible for holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.
12. We do not include a receipt with your order, since the majority of orders are gifts. If you wish to print a receipt, access your order on our website, and click on "invoice" and then the print button.
During the warm weather months (late Spring to early Fall), orders
placed during the latter part of the week will not ship (unless the
addressee is a next day delivery via FedEx Ground) till the following
Monday/Tuesday to avoid having to sit in a distribution center or on a
truck over the weekend.
For multiple orders to the same address, we reserve the right to
combine them into a single shipment.
You will receive an email confirmation once we receive your order and a
shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. It will
include a FedEx tracking number.
16. We are not responsible for orders that are addressed incorrectly by the purchaser. If you wish to replace a misaddressed order, you must pay the full amount of product and shipping. We cannot offer you a discount or credit if you used a social media voucher for the misaddressed order.
To determine how long it will take to receive your order, once you've
received shipping confirmation, see map below. The day count begins
one day after you receive shipment notification.
The map above illustrates estimated service schedules in business days as of September, 2014 for FedEx Ground shipments. Day count starts the day AFTER your order is shipped.
Ground transit time are estimates and are not guaranteed.
The map above illustrates estimated service schedules in business days as of
September, 2014 for FedEx SmartPost shipments. SmartPost transit time
are estimates and are not guaranteed.
FedEx SmartPost takes 3-8 days for delivery. Day count starts the day AFTER your order is shipped and does not include weekend days; weekdays only.
Shipping rates are based on the total product cost of your order, after any discount, coupon, or Groupon/Living Social or similar voucher.
Total Net Order Cost Shipping and Handling
FedEx Express Saver and FedEx PM Overnight Air also available.
Shipping costs for these rush services indicated during checkout.
For expedited service, please call us at 888-649-7677.